- CAMP Fall Arresters & Retractables
Cobra 32M Retractable Fall Arrester
Certified to EN 360.
Retractable fall arrester Type 2 device that can be used overhead or at foot level (horizontal/inclined) if used in conjunction with energy absorbing lanyard. Cable extends and retracts automatically following the movements of the user.
Maximum force in the event of fall < 6 kN (internal shock absorption system). Ideal for use on roofs, overhead of platforms, confined space, pylons, construction industry.
- Weight: 12.5 kgs
- Retractable fall arrester Type 2
- Length 32m
- Galvanized wire cable, 4 mm Ø Strength >12 kN
- Integrated fall indicator on attachment hook
- Complete with integrated energy absorber, swivel connection system, oval connector
- ABS protection cover
- Supplied with guiding cord Ø5 x 32 m, useful to guide the cable back into the retractor.