Mobiles & Access
- BTS Mobile Fall Protection Units
BTS Lifline Fall Arrest Trailer
The BTS Lifline Fall Arrest Trailer (LFAT) is a complete overhead fall protection system that is installed on a towable road registered trailer suited for New Zealand and Australian road conditions. Ideal for working on civil equipment, aviation, truck maintenance, tanks and tankers, assembly plants, maintenance & servicing industry. Versatility is ensured as can be moved from one site to another as required.
The LFAT provides for up to two (2) workers, an overhead anchor point that is easy to set-up. Height adjustable to 6.7m, the main mast of the LFAT is raised or lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve arrangement.
Fully certified to conform to AS/NZS standards.
- Maximum working overhead anchor point height of 6.7m and with a 2.1m off set mast rated for two (2) workers.
- When not in use, the LFAT mast folds down eff ortlessly into the trailer and is securely held in place.
- Completely counterweighted with predetermined weight plates for two (2) workers.
- LFAT takes around 5 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- Equipped with electric brakes and a battery operated break-away system
- The LFAT main mast is raised and lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
- Put away toolbox for safe storage of harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Easy to use friction brake assembly on multi-directional front wheel.
- Certified lifting points and forklift tyne pockets for ease of lifting and storing when shipping LFAT system around the country side.
- Grid mesh construction on trailer fl oor to act as an anti-slip surface and also eliminate any build-up of dirt.
- Torsion axle assembly eliminating potential ‘trailer hopping’ when travelling at speeds on and off roads.
- Also available in a heavy duty off road version for use in really rugged and harsh work environments.
- Accessories; Inertia Reels, Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability, Inertia Reel with Assisted Rescue feature.