Mobiles & Access
- BTS Mobile Fall Protection Units
BTS Restricted Space Cube
The BTS Restricted Space Cube (RSC) provides a person working at heights an overhead anchor point that is modular and can be moved easily around a site either via a 3.5 tonne forklift or heavy duty hand pallet jack.
The RSC is an ideal product solution for sites where an overhead structure or existing anchor point may not be suitable. Available with an adjustable height of 7.3m and a reach of 3m, the RSC is a suitable fall protection device for a wide range of applications including working on a large variety of earth moving plant machinery, highway and off highway trucks, shipping containers and portable buildings and other plant equipment that may require access and involve working at heights. The RSC can also be adapted as part of a truck loading and unloading process in warehouse and distribution facilities.
Able to be used in pairs with the Horizontal Safety Rail spanning between each LFAT, giving a 2 person overhead rail up to 9.7 metres in length.
The RSC is designed with a minimal footprint allowing it to be positioned close to the equipment being accessed, providing maximum fall protection for the worker. The RSC can be set-up for use by 1 person in less than 5 minutes.
- Powder coated and galvanised steel fi nish complete with internal concrete and steel counterweights.
- Overhead anchorage point for personnel fall arrest.
- Ergonomically designed brake hand winch for raising and lowering vertical mast.
- Compact and counterweighted base that can be moved by forklift or hand pallet jack.
- Counterweighted base has a footprint of 1.1m.
- Height adjustment of mast from 4.5m to 7.2m.
- Off set mast of 3m from central vertical mast.
- Product weight of 3.6T.
- Mast rotates 360° and can be locked every 22°
- In-built visual overload and fall arrest indicators that identify if the RSC has been exposed to fall arrest forces or accidental misuse.
- Available in Horizontal Rail confi gurations (as shown) to suit overhead rail application for up to two (2) workers.
- Rated for (2) workers when two cubes are used in tandem and with an optional BTECH Rail & Trolleys.
- Optional accessories include: Tow Hitch Dolly, 5T Hand Pallet Jack, Inertia Reels, Inertia Reel with Self Rescue Capability.
Ultimate Strength Rating:12 kN (18 kN with Rail)
Capacity (Fall Arrest): Max. 1 worker weighing not more than 136 kg (Max. 2 workers weighing not more than 136 kg each with Rail)
Allowable MAF Rating for SRL’s: 4 kN
Height: 4.5 m Min. 7.0 m Max. (11m Model Now Available)
Reach: 3 m
Foot print: 1.1 m × 1.1 m
Weight 3.6 Tonne
Anchorage type: Limited Free Fall