Mobiles & Access
- Monkeytoe Walkway Access Systems
Monkey Toe Condenser Mounts
MONKEY TOE CONDENSER MOUNTS - Adjustable supports for Mounting With Ease
- Existing penetrations are used to fix the MONKEY TOE® roofing clips back to the building structure
- Mounts can be multi-banked for economics, efficiency and presentation.
- Corrosion free materials
- Fabricated from high tensile marine grade aluminium and stainless steel fixings
- Robust in design and supports units weighing up to 130kg (Conditions apply)
- Mounts can be adjusted to suit roof angles from 0°-45°
- Compatible with purlin spacings ranging from 600mm - 2000mm
- Eliminates roof damage
- Installation is fast and simple
- 10 year Warranty
MONKEY TOE® Adjustable Supports overcome many of the common issues faced when installing small condenser units and other air handling plant over the roof. Existing penetrations are used to fix the MONKEY TOE® roofing clips back to the building structure.
MONKEY TOE® Supports are fabricated from high tensile marine grade aluminium and stainless steel fixings. These are compatible with steel and membrane roofing products, thus eliminating issues caused by using incompatible materials such as H3 treated timber. The MONKEY TOE® Adjustable Supports are extremely robust in design and can support units weighing up to 130kg (Conditions apply.)
The MONKEY TOE® Supports lend themselves to a wide and varied range of applications. Condenser mounts can be adjusted to suit roof angles from 0°-45° and purlin spacings ranging from 600mm - 2000mm. These mounts can also be multi banked for inreased efficiency and enhanced presentation. MONKEY TOE® supports eliminate roof damage caused through poorly designed and installed support systems.
Installation of MONKEY TOE® Supports is fast and simple; all components are assembled using 10-12 gauge stainless steel tek screws.