Mobiles & Access
- Monkeytoe Walkway Access Systems
Stigan Steps & Stiles
STIGAN® STEPS & STILES - Step up there!
- Customize to suit requirements providing safe and easy step access to those hard to get to areas
- Compatible with a wide range of applications and locations
- All loadings transferred directly to the Purlins
- No debris traps created
- Corrosion free materials
- Fits all steel profile roofing systems
- Simple and quick installation
- Non-slip knurled mesh used to ensure safe access
- 10 year Warranty
STIGAN® Steps, Stairs and Stiles provide easy access to those hard to get to areas: over pipes, up to valves and over parapets or whatever your need may be. The STIGAN® system uses standard designs but can be customized to your specific requirements.
The STIGAN® system is also used for the accessing of plant and machinery, this may be from ground level or retro-fitted into existing plant or service platforms.
ESCORT® Handrails are incorporated into the system where required to ensure full Health & Safety compliance can be achieved.
As per other MONKEY TOE® products the STIGAN® products are designed in accordance with AS/NZS 1170, parts 0,1,2,3 & 5 Structural design actions and in accordance with the Building B1 structure and B2 durability codes.
All products used in the fabrication of the STIGAN® Steps, Stairs and Stiles are compatible with roofng systems and are constructed from non-corrosive materials. The STIGAN® system is very versatile and can be configured to suit most applications; it is fabricated from strong, light weight Aluminium which minimises the loading on the existing structures, a great advantage when retro-fitting to existing buildings.