- Zero Armour Work Helmet
- CAMP Armour Work Helmet & Visor
- CAMP Armour Work Helmet
- Apex Multi Helmet
- Apex Industrial Helmet
- Zero Stunt Helmet
- Zero Skylor Plus Helmet
- Zero Armour Helmet
- Princeton Tec Remix Headlamp - 100 Lumen Led
- Princeton Tec Apex Waterproof Headlamp - 200 Lumen LED
- KASK Super Plasma PL
- KASK Super Plasma PL Hi Vis
- Zero Skylor Plus Forestry Helmet
- Apex Flash Helmet
- Apex Multi Helmet Full Face Protection
- Zero Rock Helmet
- KASK Helmet Visor- Clear
- Zero Voltex Helmet
KASK Super Plasma PL
CE EN 12492 - Mountaineering equipment. Helmets for Mountaineers. Safety Requirements and Test Methods
This new hi-tech helmet has been specifically designed for professional work and rescue applications. It is lightweight, compact, comfortable and well-ventilated with its 10 air intakes that that provide efficient cooling and ventilation. The air intakes on the outer shell are equipped with the protective aluminum anti-intrusion grille that prevents entry of debris into the helmet.
The helmet’s outer shell is made of High Density ABS Plastic and designed to withstand significant impact from the above or side (meeting the requirement of CE EN 397 and CE EN 12492 standards). The helmet’s inner shell is made of High Density (HD) Polystyrene and has ducts that allow natural air flow and heat recycling.
Provided with the external lamp carrying clips made from strong Nylon 6.6 that are compatible with all head lamps available on the market. Accessories include Visor (Clear, Smoke and Mirror), Winter Cap and Adapter for helmet-mount ear muffs. Ideal for tree climbing, forestry, framing & roofing, sawmills, logging, construction, rescue climbing and other similar work activities. Made in Italy.
Four fastening points chinstrap is designed to decrease the risk of helmet loss in case of an impact during a fall (breaking strength of more than 50daN or 112.4 lb, CE EN 12492 Mountaineering Helmet Standard). Its safety release system allows quick fastening and opening of the locking mechanism and in compliance with the requirements of CE EN 397 (European Standard for Industrial Safety Helmets). Soft polyethylene side retractors regulate length of the straps. Provided with a special red-colored ring on one of the straps for fastening helmet to a harness.Features:
Inner Polystyrene Shell
- Improved safety is provided by the increased shell’s thickness in the summit area and by the extended shell’s contact surface with the head in front and rear parts of the inner shell.
- Superior fit on the head and better comfort due to the greater shell’s contact surface with the head.
- Increased natural air flow due to the vents in the inner shell’s summit area that provide efficient ventilation and air recycling.
- Advanced shape of the inner shell provides improved durability and better adaptation to all head sizes
- New Polygiene® treated 2DRY® fabric offers greater freshness and active protection from unpleasant odor even after frequent wearing. The high-tech wool fabric provides maximum comfort and rapid absorption of moisture keeping the skin fresh and dry. Polygiene® treated inner padding permanently inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, provides greater freshness, odor elimination, integrity and preservation of material, and reduction of washing frequency. The padding is supplied with two labels/tags that guarantee the originality of the fabric and its Polygiene® treatment.
- Double welded edge padding for added strength and comfort.
Strap System and Chin Pad
- Chin pad is made from the leatherette - artificial leather. It’s anti-allergic, washable, extremely comfortable and eliminates irritation of the skin.
- Strap system is crossed-back for greater stability of the helmet on the head.
Size Adjustment System
- New and proprietary Up-N-Down size adjustment system provides the most precise and comfortable fit. Its mechanism consists of a central ratchet wheel and two lateral ﬁnger-push winglets that allow rapid and exact adjustment of the size. The advanced size adjustment system offers increased stability of the helmet due to two additional adjustments of height and inclination, allowing correct positioning and ultimate fit of the helmet.
- Supplied with the non-slip rubberized inner pads for better comfort.
- Injection-molded plastic headband for greater strength and durability.
- Equipped with the openings that provide a greater air flow.
Visor (sold separately)
- New visor mounting system is made of polycarbonate and allows two positions: Up – on top of the helmet and Down – working position.
- Polycarbonate construction eliminates oxidation and loss of the traditional mounting screws.
- Expanded face-surface protection.
- Identification and compliance information is laser-printed instead of using the label.
- Equipped with a protective film to be removed before use.
- Certified ANSI Z87.1 - 2010.
Ear Muffs Adapters (purchase separately, not included with helmet)
- Made from polycarbonate.
- Easy installation with a single stainless steel screw.
- Compatible with the bayonet-type and cap-mount Peltor, MSA and Hellberg ear muffs
- Outer shell – ABS Plastic
- Inner shell - HD Polystyrene
- Ventilation - 10 Air Intakes
- Headband - PE Polythene
- Inner Lining - Fully Washable
- Lamp Carrying System - External Nylon 6.6 Lamp Clips
- Size Universal - Adjustable 51 - 62
- Weight - 450g / 1 lb
- Available colors: White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue and Black
- Adapter for Helmet-mount Ear Defenders is included
- Made in Italy
51 - 62
6-3/8 - 7-3/4
20-1/8 - 24-1/2
XS - XXL