- High Performance Rescue Helmets
Vulcan Firefighters Helmet
Exceeds standards EN 12492:2012 Helmets for working at height/ mountaineers, EN 166:2001, EN 14458:2004, EN 171:2002, EN 443:2008 Helmets for fire-fighting in buildings and other structures (resistance to liquid chemicals)
The Professionals helmet for;
Work at height
Tactical assistance / Rescue
The helmet is designed to be used by the professional for structural fire rescue operations, technical hot works, abseil and emergency services. Maximum head protection from heat, impact, shock and penetration. Includes retractable eye protection and metallized full face visor. Neck cape. Very comfortable for wearing over extended work periods.
- Meets the requirements of EN 12492, the impact rated helmet for rescue and technical work
- Maximum protection in high and low temperatures
- Lightweight high impact fibreglass-reinforced, PA 6.6 polyamide shell with an expanded polypropylene liner
- 6 point harness for best fit, comfortable natural leather padding
- Comfortable 4-point chinstrap for secure fit
- One size helmet with easy adjustment ratchet to fit from 52 to 66cm
- Replaceable sweat bands made in leather
- Includes 2 integrated visors; the eye protection visor is clear, and full face is in gold metallized for heat deflection
- Face visors are made of lexan polycarbonate a very strong clear thermoplastic meeting the highest standards of EN 14458:2004. Visors can be worn with other combinations comms units/headsets.
- Weight; 1570gms
- Multipurpose attachment clip can be added to hold torches etc
- Branding and reflective markings available please inquire
- Range of colours available
- Chrome finish and photoilluminescent finish are available at extra cost.
- Please contact PBI for full technical information
The Vulcan Helmet is a high performance multi-role helmet developed for workers at height that require extra protection from heat and flame, making it the ideal helmet for rescue in many different environments including fire rescue, hot works, roadside rescue, tower work and structural fire services. The Vulcan has the facility to fit a variety of accessories including ear protection and includes a certified full face visor and neck cape. Lightweight, high impact, fibre-glass reinforced polymide shell fitted with polypropylene liner and 6 point harness. The hinged face/eye double sheild is included and meet the industrial standards for firefighters. The helmet has a high level of impact protection which gives the wearer excellent protection from impact/shock both from above or from the sides. Comfortable internal harness with leather padding, easy ratchet mechanism to adjust sizing. Four point Chinstrap to EN12494 (non-releasing). Sliding vent covers for excellent ventilation and airflow. Reflective strip detailing.