- Safety Harnesses
- Zero Plus Riggers Harness
- Zero Plus Tradesman Harness
- Zero Plus Tradesman Harness with Positioning Belt
- Zero Plus Works Rescue Harness
- Zero Plus ISOL Linesman Harness
- Zero Plus Construction Harness
- Zero Plus IsoTower Harness
- Zero Plus Abseil Harness
- Zero Plus Treetop Harness
- Zero Plus Professional Treetop Harness
- Zero Plus Suspension Seat
- Zero Plus Bosuns Chair
- Zero XTol General Purpose Harness
- Zero X Stratos Construction Harness
- Zero Utility Harness Quick Connect
- Zero Utility Harness with Standard Buckles
- Zero Hot Works Harness
- Zero Trademans Rescue Harness
- Zero Tradesmans Harness/Lanyard Set (with snap hooks)
- Zero Tradesmans Harness/Adjustable Lanyard Set (with scaffold hook)
- Zero Construction Rescue Harness
- Zero Restraint Body Belt
- Skylotec ARG 50 Wind Click Harness
- Skylotec Tower Pro Harness
- Skylotec Tower Tec Harness
- Test & Tag
Zero X Stratos Construction Harness
The innovative new Zero X STRATOS Series of full body harnesses exceed expectations at the highest level and are rated to 200kgs. Designed with safety, durability, and maximum comfort as the finished product, the Zero X STRATOS Series hit the mark. All STRATOS Series harnesses come complete with ‘Strato-lite’ comfort shoulder/back pad and leg pads permanently affixed to keep them in the ideal position. Strato-lite padding is specifically designed with open-celled air-mesh for breathability and moisture control for maximum comfort.
This Stratos harness is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
The new-look Zero X Stratos Harnesses now incorporate a new colour scheme that is neutral yet eye catching with contrasting stitching. Ideal for the professional construction worker that demands comfort and premium safety in the harshest of environments.
- Multi-purpose, construction type fall arrest harness rated to 200kg
- Front and rear fall arrest D-ring attachment points
- Work positioning side attachment points
- Breathable shoulder and waist shaping keeps the harness in shape ready for easy fitting
- With ‘Strato-lite’ comfort padding to shoulder/back pad, waist belt and leg pads permanently affixed to keep them in the ideal position.
- ‘Strato-lite’ padding is specifically designed with open-celled air-mesh for breathability and moisture control for maximum comfort.
- Quick connect buckles to chest and leg with adjustments providing correct and secure fit
- Extra wide, padded waist belt and leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time.
- Wide angled padded shoulders, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort
- Lightweight high strength synthetic webbing construction for durability and strength
- The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Fully adjustable for best comfort and fit
- Waist belt is removable to take any configuration of tool pouch
- Supplied standard with forged steel hardware, plated for corrosion resistance.
- Sizes: M, L, XL
- Rated to 180kg