Uni-8 Horizontal Lifeline
The Uni-8 Horizontal Lifeline System combined with good management controls provides a simple, yet comprehensive solution that will ensure compliance with current regulations in many circumstances. The Uni-8 product is well suited to modern building projects, refurbishments and can also be used for a wide range of industrial safety applications.
The product is high quality whilst providing excellent value for money. In typical circumstances, the product can span up to 12m between support brackets. Uni-8 offers excellent functionality through it’s free flowing bypass capability and can navigate corners and contours in building designs. Minimal moving parts and high grade materials ensure long life expectancy, low cost of ownership and add up to a sound investment. The system can be fitted to many types of structure and can also support multiple workers for both fall arrest and work restraint applications.
Features and Benefits of the Uni-8 Horizontal Lifeline:
- High quality 316 stainless steel cable fall protection system offering excellent freedom of movement.
- Navigates corners and building contours.
- In line energy absorbers protect buildings and structures
- Spans of up to 12m between intermediate supports
- Electropolished components provide long-term corrosion resistance
- A discreet and unobtrusive safety solution
- System performance calculated using bespoke design software
- Conforms to EN795 Class C, OSHA 1915.159 & 1926.502M, ANSI Z359.1 2007 and AS/NZS 1891.2
- CE marked
To discuss Uni-8 or Uni-8 Overhead Systems for your next project, talk to one of PBI's Height Safety Consultants today.