UniRail Horizontal Track
UniRail is a quality extruded aluminium rail system, which provides a high level of user safety combined with an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The product can span up to 3m between support brackets. It offers excellent functionality through its free flowing attachment carriage and, with no brackets to pass over; the user’s experience with the system is truly hands free. The system is also capable of navigating corners and contours in the building or structure to provide complete design flexibility.
In addition to fall protection applications, it has also been used extensively as the primary anchor point for suspended rope access tasks, where it is very cost effective when compare to using building maintenance machines.
With UniRail, you can be assure of the most cost effective protection against many of the risks associated with working at height, combined with great aesthetics that perfectly complement any building or structure.
Features and benefits of the UniRail System:
- Rigorously tested product backed with custom system design capabilities: your system will work to protect your employees when required, ensuring worker confidence and satisfaction.
- Meets current international product standards: tested in accordance with EN795 and compliant with OSHA and AS/NZS standards, ensuring customers meet their legal obligations.
- 6000 Series Aluminium Alloy components ensure a quality safety system that will withstand harsh environments and deliver uncompromising levels of safety when needed.
- Product design and fixing centres reduce structural loading and increase UniRail’s ability to adapt to the building or structures tolerances, especially in weaker structures.
- A discrete design and range of fixing brackets ensure design flexibility and offer concealed fixing solutions to complement building aesthetics.
- The main rail floats in its fixings to mitigate the effects of thermal expansion and contraction which would otherwise cause the rail to buckle.
- Proven track record of over 10 years use in buildings and 20 years use in commercial marine applications, reducing risk in specification and purchasing for employers and building owners.
Download the Concealed Fix System Layout specification sheets
Download the Side Fix System Layout specification sheets